WHO IS FULL FAT
Full Fat (whose registered business name is Gold Top Media LTD, registered address is Unit W202, The Windsor Centre, 15-29 Windsor Street, London, N1 8QG and registered company number 07866135) is an agency working in the Public Relations industry and provides PR and Social Media services to its clients. Full Fat is a ‘data controller’ in respect of the personal information that it collects and stores from journalists and social media influencers (influencers).
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
Full Fat deliver PR and Social Media services to businesses within the lifestyle, culture, technology, food and drink industries.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We only collect basic personal data about journalists and social media influencers including name, employer (journalists only), email and phone number.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect this personal information by the following means:
- Identifying bylines in papers, online sites and magazines
- By communicating with journalists when we hear of a move within the industry
- By following journalists and influencers that update their status on various platforms including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and other sites
- By using media database services such as Gorkana.
We also collect personal information when we are contacted directly.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect, store and handle the personal information of journalists and social media influencers for our legitimate interest as Public Relation professionals to serve journalists with relevant information about our clients that is likely to be of interest to them. This information is used to:
- Call/email a journalist following an enquiry
- Introduce spokespeople to journalists
- To send products to journalists and social media influencers
- To send journalists press releases
- To correct inaccurate stories
- To invite journalists and social media influencers to events.
We also collect, store and use the contact details of our clients because this is needed for us to provide them with our services.
COLLECTING SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Full Fat only holds the information that is relevant to this relationship and no sensitive data is collected. Unless we have consent, we will not collect data that details sensitive information such as ethnic origin, political views, religious beliefs, criminal records, health, disability or sexual orientation.
STORING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Paper stored data is for single use only such as an event and is destroyed after use. Electronically stored data can only be accessed through a secure password by employees of Full Fat and on some occasions our IT support service who will have access to this data only when it is needed to provide support to us.
We do not share any personal data with any third parties and we take appropriate steps to protect personal information from misuse, disclosure or unauthorised access.
YOUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information stored by us if requested
- Request that we update personal information that is incorrect or outdated
- Opt out if any marketing materials that we may send you.
You can do this by either contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by opting out of marketing materials via the unsubscribe links included within these materials.